Estate planning is a complex area and it is important to get it right – your family depends on you getting it right.
A comprehensive Estate Plan will help you protect and distribute your wealth in a tax efficient and legally robust manner to those you desire to receive it.
Some considerations in a good estate plan are:
- What are included assets in my will?
- What type of will do I need, is a simple will sufficient or do I need something more complex?
- Who should be the executor of my will?
- Who do I want to leave my wealth to and just as importantly who don’t I want to leave my wealth to?
- Do I need a Power of Attorney for medical and legal purposes and who should I give this power to?
- Do I have my financial affairs in order and documented?
< Back to Focus Areas