A core part of our Financial-Life Plan is understanding the risks and threats to your financial wellbeing. We analyse these risks and priorities them. Some can be mitigated through insurances and Estate Planning but we don’t just stop there, we look at the risks in your life that you may not have considered (such as family issues, business issues, environmental issues) and we help mitigate against them through thorough planning.
The financial/insurance tools that we use include:
- Life Insurance
- Total Permanent and Disability Insurance
- Trauma/Critical Illness Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Business Insurances, such as buy/sell insurance, keyman insurances
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Plans / Exit strategies
- Investment / Debt Exit Strategies
Industry standard is that advisers can receive up to 88% of the insurance premium in commission in the first year. As an Independent Financial Adviser we do not receive any commission on insurance premium which will reduce the premiums you pay every year for the remainder of the policy. We are also not conflicted in recommending higher sums insured or unnecessary optional extras.
< Back to Focus Areas