To maximise the benefits to you, the Financial-Life Plan is individually tailored to deliver tax efficient outcomes.
We do not recommend products or strategies based solely on minimising tax – we have seen in the past the disastrous effects of tax favourable timber/olive/vine investment products. While negative gearing is a worthwhile consideration for many, we would rather see clients making money and paying tax on the profits made rather than claiming for losses.
Some of the issues we consider include:
- Company/investment structures
- Use of superannuation contributions, contribution splitting, other superannuation concessions
- The new $1.6m balance cap for pension accounts
- Small business tax concessions for sale or transfer of business or assets
- Good vs Bad Debt (interest tax deductibility)
- Personal Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax strategies
- Centrelink, health care card issues
< Back to Focus Areas